sila tinggal jejak untuk dijejak semula

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Entry untuk inche hubby to be...Harapan and doa....


Building up life together  wont be easy...
Please be patient towards everything that i might have done and will do in the future..
I might not be the perfect muslimah and a perfect wife..
i Might be a bit clingy, mengada, suka sedey2, suka merungut...
But i can promise u one thing...
i will never stop trying to improve my self..
for u..for us..for our future family...
for our baitul muslim...

and one thing that made me super duper touchy hari ni..
is bila mana ...
i watch this video..
and so that you know, my dear husband to be...
These are my hopes pada kamu...

to love me for the rest of your life...coz, i definetely do so..
NO DOUBT...
INSYAALLAH
so these video is specially dedicated to u, 
my dear 
NUR MUHAMAD ASYRAF BIN ZUBIR


No comments:

Our Journey~